Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Episode II: Attack of the Clapotii


Two Clapotis scarves in one weekend! All right, it was one long weekend—Thursday night to Sunday. (Hey, I'm unemployed; a weekend can be any length of time I want.)


The green one is knitted in Lisa Souza Superwash Merino in the Olive Tones colorway. This yarn is deliciously soft, and the resulting scarf has an elegant drape.


The blue scarf is made from Reynolds Odyssey in the Denim Mix colorway (507). I love the subtle striping in this yarn. In fact, I would really like to keep this one for myself, but alas, it's destined for my sister. She'd better like it!


I've just about had it with scarves. Unfortunately, I may need to make one more...but at least it won't be a Clapotis. Also, I'm nearly finished with my nephew's replacement (non-Star Wars) hat. Socks are what I'd really like to work on, though. I'm going through sock withdrawal.

1 Comments:

At 12/28/06, 11:05 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Hi, I was just wondering what your approximate yardage was regarding the mini clapotis and/or their finished size. They turned out beautifully and may just be the thing for a late holiday gift. Thanks and have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home