Thursday, March 22, 2007

The world is indeed round

I'm back, at least physically. I'll post photos and details later, but I just wanted to check in before I fall over. Until now I'm not sure I knew the true meaning of jet lag. And good grief, I have more than 450 unread entries on Bloglines. Eek!

Mere words are not adequate enough to express how much I loved New Zealand. The landscape is spectacular, the people are some of the friendliest I've met, and there are sheep everywhere.

These sheep are part of a small flock kept by the proprietors of a bed and breakfast where we stayed. Sheep at a B&B! What's not to love about this country?

2 Comments:

At 3/22/07, 5:20 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

It's great to see that you are home safe & sounds.

I'm excitedly anticipating seeing your photos and hearing about your trip.

 
At 3/23/07, 8:40 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Looks like a marvelous trip! Sheep, flowers, friendly people -- what's not to like? Welcome home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home