Friday, February 23, 2007

Spartacus revealed!

And the winner is...kelp! Kelp, I couldn't find an email address for you, so please email me with your mailing address. My previous contest experience unfortunately requires me to state that if the winner does not contact me within one week, I will randomly select a new winner.

I wish I had enough sock yarn for the multitudes of Spartaci, but alas, I don't. (Well, that may not be entirely true, but I refuse to go count the sock yarn stash.) Thanks to all for the enthusiastic responses! There will be more contests in the future.

In other news, once I stopped sniveling over my too-long Urban Aran sleeves, it only took about an hour to reknit both sleeve caps. I'll be seaming this weekend!


2 Comments:

At 2/26/07, 11:18 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

You certainly fixed that issue quickly. I'm excited for the seaming so you can finally model it!

 
At 2/27/07, 3:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Urban Aran is coming along so beautifully - I can't wait to see it all finished! Amazing work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home