Friday, February 09, 2007

Snooze

OK, I think I understand why so many knitbloggers have multiple projects going at any given time. You see, having only one project makes for some terribly uninteresting blog fodder. Case in point: the Urban Aran.

Yes, there has been a bit of progress, but really, it looks much the same as the last photo I posted. I do apologize. (Yawn!)

I do have an injury to report, however. In a battle between me and a kitchen knife, the knife won.

Now, I pride myself on being a rather competent cook. My first thought upon cutting myself was not, "Oh no, must stop the bleeding!" Instead, it was, "How could I be so stupid?!" I was actually embarrassed about it, and there were not even any witnesses to my blunder.

Who knew the left thumb is so important to the knitting process? My little boo-boo has slowed my speed considerably. Knit two, purl two, ouch.

3 Comments:

At 2/9/07, 6:31 PM, Blogger Mintyfresh said...

I still haven't gotten around to commenting on your last post, showing the Aran dissolving into a wound ball, but you seem to have gotten well past that setback! It's nice to get little updates, even if the differences isn't huge.

 
At 2/10/07, 2:08 AM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

There's definitely pros & cons to having multiple projects on the needles, but yes I probably do it because of the boredom factor. Although .. how can you be bored with such a beautiful sweater? It sure seems to be coming along quickly even if you don't think so.

 
At 2/12/07, 7:39 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

The sweater looks gorgeous! Be careful in the kitchen ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home