Friday, August 31, 2007

Cop-out post

Since my knitting projects look much the same as the last time I posted, I'm going to do what all good knitbloggers do when blog fodder is lacking. I'll share a photo of some pretty yarn.
ff sock club 1
This is the first shipment of the Fearless Fibers "Seven Deadly Sins" Sock Club. On the left is "Wrath," and on the right is "Gluttony." "Wrath" is a vivid red with shots of yellow and orange, while "Gluttony" looks like milk chocolate and caramel. (I knew I could count on Deb to come up another great brown, but I was pleasantly surprised to find one in the first shipment.) Now all I need to do is decide on a worthy pattern for each.

I'm looking forward to a long and lazy weekend. I have today and Monday off from work—that's a lot of knitting time! With any luck, I'll have some finished objects to show y'all next week.

3 Comments:

At 8/31/07, 3:54 PM, Blogger Jodi said...

Beautiful yarns! That Deb is a genius. Enjoy your long weekend.

 
At 9/1/07, 8:06 PM, Blogger ~Kristie said...

It's not a cop-out post at all. I LOVE to look at yarn, and thanks for tormenting me with yarn I can't buy :-(

 
At 9/2/07, 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the photos, because I've been dying to know what the FF Sock Club yarns looked like! So beautiful--guess I'll have to sign up for the next Club.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home