Monday, December 17, 2007

Must. Knit. Faster.

I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel (or is that a train?), but I'm not there yet. Life becomes stressful at this time of year as I worry about getting all my gifts shipped on time. Blogging has been lowest on my list of priorities, but I still feel guilty for neglecting the blog for so long.

I will post some real content later this week. Actually, I have quite a bit to share: a scarf, a pair of socks, some mitts, and a story about why Ravelry is so great. Please bear with me. Here's a sneak preview.

dic sm close

2 Comments:

At 12/17/07, 7:17 PM, Blogger Lynn said...

And for those of you who aren't local, that mitt feels even better than it looks! Whoever is getting this, and its mate, is wonderfully blessed!

 
At 12/17/07, 8:41 PM, Blogger Oiyi said...

This looks like a nice pattern.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home