It seems I've been coming up with reasons not to blog. For example:
- It's too dark to take photos.
- I've got some super-secret knitting that isn't yet bloggable.
- My other projects are, well, not terribly interesting.
- Did I mention it's too dark to take good photos?
- Why blog when I can bake?
And there has been some finishing. This time it's more slipper socks for my mom.
Needles: U.S. size 4 (3.50 mm) DPNs
Pattern: improvised, but the cable pattern is from Big Book of Knitting Stitch Patterns
Since I have a few vacation days to burn, I'm taking Thursday and Friday off to knit. How decadent! OK, so I might have to squeeze in some housework (houseguest arriving soon) and some holiday errands, but officially those two days are for knitting. Really. I might even be able to muster up some more blog fodder.