Friday, July 13, 2007

Another sock club?

For anyone who hasn't already heard, Deb over at Fearless Fibers is doing a "Seven Deadly Sins" themed sock club. Details are here. Yeah, I already signed up. I'm weak.

To be honest, I haven't been really tempted to join a sock club before. I think the reason is that I like to pick my own colors, and I didn't want to pay for yarn that I wouldn't have chosen myself. In this case, however, I know that Deb doesn't produce any colors that I don't like, so I caved. Plus, it's yarn + sin! How could I resist a combination like that?

Anyway, the club is limited to 50 memberships. I see that nearly 20 are already gone, so if you're interested, do hurry.

3 Comments:

At 7/13/07, 9:48 PM, Blogger Jeri said...

It's tempting but I'll need to knit on my sock yarn stash for a while.

 
At 7/14/07, 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great, Micki, 'cause it means you'll be posting more photos of fantastic socks in the near future!

 
At 7/14/07, 11:50 PM, Blogger chocolatetrudi said...

Ooh, I like the way these are dyed...

Darn - they don't ship to Australia.

I'm going to go pout for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home